TEACUP BRUNCH IN MANCHESTER


Yesterday, myself and my friend went for some deliciouuuuuuus brunch at T e a c u p, situated on Thomas St in the Northern quarter in Manchester. I opted for their classic NQ brew and the belting benedict consisting of roast ham, poached egg, capers, hollandaise sauce with whole grain mustard on toasted sourdough. As usual I was given their signature sand timer for the 'perfect brew'! I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a cosy little cafe to catch up with friends, now I'm off to recreate my own...

-W

5 comments:

  1. That looks lovely! Will definitely have to check it out

    Katie xo
    ktmyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do! I'd recommend a weekday if possible because it does get extremely busy at the weekends with queues forming outside the door!

      Delete
  2. Like your blog! Great posts and beautiful photos!
    Great job! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete