DISCO ON YOUR FEET

shirt, ASOS/ jacket, Allsaints/ boots, ASOS/ skinny scarf, Zara/ bag, Topshop

I'm still bouncing off the walls because of how happy I am with my new vintage f1.8 lens- the result of a bloody great find on depop. Since buying my camera (which is an Olympus E-PL7 for all of you who didn't know), I had always longed for the Olympus 45mm f1.8 lens but it was just a mere dream that was weighted with a heavy price tag so when I saw a MZUIKO OM series going for £15 I literally jumped at the chance. Obviously I did a bit of research before buying a lens that could have been completely useless but a cheap adaptor from Amazon did the trick to combine 2 and 2 together.

And so we come to the shoes.. they may be an exemplar of one woman's jewel but not a jewel to everyone's taste. I've been collating masses of star print show stoppers not with the intention of wearing them all together but in the end I did find myself picking out the pieces from my wardrobe thinking 'what if I just..?'. There was a time where the rips in my jeans were just, well rips and due to the wear and tear they've now become the size of letterboxes, who's complaining? Not me!

-W

6 comments:

  1. Omg your boots are perfect! I saw Lily Melrose with them, they are so pretty!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the ultimate pair of glitter boots! OMG I saw that she bought them too and at this point I was still on the fence about them so I was like OH WHAT THE HECK

      Delete
  2. Your photos are so beautiful, they have such an atmosphere to them :D getting such Bowie vibes from your boots and outfit! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU! It's all down to the new lens my friend, I'm so excited to get more outfit shots with them!

      Delete