A LOOK I'M STEALING FROM INSTAGRAM

On this series of how many animal prints do I own, we have a debut of my newest animal addiction addition. There's something so cool about wearing snake print more particularly than zebra, is it the neutral pixelated design? or am I subconsciously associating it with the adjective after seeing the cool girls of insta wearing them so well? (FYI leopard print is still my number one). It can be overwhelming, I admit, finding the right item amongst the sheer volume of animal print available on the high street right now. It is pretty obvious that animal print is the leading trend of AW18 and I have to hold back everything in me to stop over buying too much. If you're able to group together a full head to toe outfit in the same print, that's a sign to just take a step back and congratulate yourself because, well done! You've just unlocked the next level. 
top, topshop (sold out, similar here* and here*)/ jeans, topshop dree*/ hat, H&M*



0 comments:

Post a Comment