JEANS AND A NICE TOP

Oh hello, I'm talking to you with a fresh new do! As you can see I've gone full monty blonde.. but um some may say, a bit ginger. I had proposed to dye my hair a few years back, been telling my friends each year that this summer was THE summer I was gonna lose my virgin asian hair and I finally did it the summer of 2018 and it only took a mere 6 hours sat in the salon. The best and worst thing about having much lighter hair is that I don't see the physical strands anymore on the floor like I used to when applying my haircare routine as I have wooden flooring that is oddly the same shade as my hair. So give it a couple of months and I'll be swamped by my own hair with my room looking like a scene from The Lorax. 

I didn't realise how much I was obsessed with this low-fuss combination of an oversized tee and jeans look until I got my #OOTD taken. I go through phases of really loving colourful tops and tops with prints that are so statement others don't dare try it on for themselves. Most days where I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans, I'm feeling the most 'me' and suddenly I think of how has this confidence appeared from the less genius (or is it genius?) idea of a basic tee and a pair of old jeans. Of course it's the type of jeans and how you style it, no pair of jeans is just that, a pair of jeans. I am very, very into straight leg jeans with a frayed hem. For the t-shirt, as contradicting as it may sound, I'm quite picky and it's a complicated process in choosing this simple decade old garment (FYI it has to be cotton and crew neck). 
 top, levis*/ shoes, Y3*/ glasses, ace&tate lily

0 comments:

Post a Comment